Monday, March 2, 2009

Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate

Oh my gosh, I am really liking this author. The first book I read was called Drenched in Light and I absolutely LOVED it. I found out this was part of a series, so I have gotten most of the series. This book is the first in the series.

Its about an old lady, Grandma Rose, trying to get her family together for one last Christmas. The family has been torn apart by old resentments and hurts.

It was a really good book just like the other one I had written. The characters come alive. I hate to give to much description of the book because I hate to give it away. I was just glad there was more to the series of books because I am not ready yet to part with the characters.

She is definately on my list of authors to recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment