Friday, February 27, 2009

1% Well Read challenge

I am fairly new to blogging and so I'm not sure how to post all the links and what not. I need to figure it out so I can add book covers and stuff to make this a bit more visually appealing.

Hopefully my link I put in under the title works. I'm going to do this challenge. I'm not sure which option, I think I will aim for 10, but maybe the 13 of the 1300 books. I actually have a few of these on my to be read list! Some I have already read, so those won't count.

I'm excited to see what great reads I find in there!

Okay, I had to edit because somehow the link didn't make it, but anyway here it is:
http://1morechapter.com/

This is by 3M, I need to add that blog to my blogroll! I really like that site!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for participating and welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you need tips on making your blog appealing, go to thestorysiren.blogspot.com
    her posts relly helped me:)
    -amy

    ReplyDelete