Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tale a Peek, Tuesday Teaser

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted each week by http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/ and is oh-so easy. Let your book fall open, and share with us 2 sentences somewhere between line 7 and 12.

I love all these kinds of things! I am currently reading A Thousand Voices by Lisa Wingate.

This is from page 199 where I am at now:

"Jace had a way of making the past vibrant and real, of making it live and breathe with the souls of the individuals who had lived it. I could tell he was a good teacher."

Just so you know this is a really good book. I have read three of the series now and need to get the other two. They are stand alone books, but I love to see characters return from a good book I have read.

Does anyone else get like that? I fall in love with characters that I hate to see them leave me, so series like this make me happy.

Maeve Binchy is another one that even though they aren't what I would call "series" her characters from pop up in other books. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment