Wednesday, April 22, 2009

MIA - Vacation

Sorry I have been MIA, I have been on vacation and away from computers for some of it. When I did have access to the internet, I was doing work. Blah! I just didn't have time to blog. I did Facebook though.

So we get back from a great vacation for a niece's wedding in Savannah, GA (one of the most beautiful cities I have ever been to) and then we get our hot tub delivered, I have a nephew's first communion and a niece/nephews birthday, so its been a bit crazy. To top it off, I leave next week for a business trip to Las Vegas. Should be fun and hopefully I will get some reading and some writing done.

I did get three books completed while on vacation which isn't as many as I normally would, but they were good. I will hopefully work on reviews this week to get them up. I also want to catch up on everyone's blogs!

My reading is slowing down a bit because I have been working really hard on my book. I am almost 1/2 way done with the second chapter, and I have to admit I really like how its going. I have gotten some really positive feedback so it helps keep me going. I haven't told many people in my "real" life about it. Just my book club basically.

Hopefully I will get to catch up on everyone's blog and get my reviews posted this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment