Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Agh, I am a bad blogger

Okay I have been horrible with this, after my vacation I had a business trip and just got back a few days ago. I am still recovering.

I will go home tonight and update on all the books I have read.

I did purchase the new Kindle 2 before leaving on my business trip. I really like it. There are some pros and cons, but overall it was much easier than packing all the books I normally bring on a trip. A con of it is that my reading speed is much slower on it than with a book, but I think that may just be adjustments and hopefully can get that back up. With a book I am at about 100 pages per hour, with the Kindle I am about 60-70 pages/hour. I'm figuring that out by the amount of pages per book and the time it takes me to read it. The Kindle doesn't really have pages so its a bit different.

Well I promise to catch up on everyone else's blogs and get my updates done on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment